Contribute to Jordan Romero
Jordan Romero‘s aim is for you to leave the website with enough knowledge and confidence to travel the world safely and knowledgeably. All submissions will receive a link tracing the author’s website or social media. We welcome all guest posts, especially if you have secrets tips to help fellow travellers, we definitely want you!
Differentiate Your Articles Accordingly
Before diving in, we recommend guests to differentiate their intention of submission. If you’re expecting a linked site with the primary purpose of selling, commission generating or affiliate promotions, do read our Advertising page first. Our dedicated team will respond to your queries promptly. DO NOTE that as of now, we do not accept any unpaid promotion or collaboration on request.
Article Submission Guidelines
The purpose of this site is to share everything about travelling. As such, we do not appreciate articles with an excessive amount of advertising or affiliates.
If you have any queries, don’t hesitate to email us at email@example.com for clarification.
Rules & Regulations:
– Before any submission of articles, all guests need to have a clear understanding of the tone & style of published articles on Jordan Romero.
– Do not submit/send duplicate content on any existing websites / social media platforms. All content must be original or completely re-written from your published articles. If guests have re-written the article, please attach the original article link for us conduct a plagiarism check. We strictly DO NOT publish any duplicate content as it can affect our site’s reputation and SEO rankings on Google. To add on, if your article doesn’t fulfil the requirement, we will remove all related articles, links, materials without prior notice.
– All articles submitted should be at least 1,500 words, preferably at 2,000 words and capped at 3,500 words.
– We expect our guest to conduct a factual check, especially on real locations and/or stories, on all articles prior to submission.
– All articles must have little to no spelling/grammatical errors. We suggest our guests proof-read prior to any submission.
– Guests with SEO experience and keyword research expertise, please feel free to include your ideas in the article.
– All sentences should focus on using active voice and with good transition. Please avoid writing sentences that are too long for better readability.
– For SEO purposes, all guest posts will be edited and modified to fit the tone, style, voice, with additional links, and information. DO NOTE that Jordan Romero reserve the rights to include, at our discretion, affiliate links throughout the article.
– As a guest post, your article should not be re-distributed to other platforms or edited for future use unless with relevance to submitted articles on Jordan Romero and with mutual agreement.
– All guest posts are not bound to any monetary rewards and compensations.
– As a contributor, please do not represent yourself as an employee of Jordan Romero.
– If a guest has any suggestions or collaboration opportunity, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting advertisement/collaboration.
Photo Submission and Requirements
– For all photo submission, DO NOT include photos with copyright. Please only submit photos taken/obtain from reliable sources with no copyright issues. Do note that all guests are responsible for all uploaded images of all form.
– However, if the submitted photos are yours or taken by your photographers, please specify the name for credits.
– All photos should be high-definition with at least 1,200 px.
– Please submit photos that are in JPEG format only.
How To Submit:
Enough said with the rules and regulations. If you find yourself a right fit of all listed requirements above, please just stay here a little longer for us to wrap up the submission procedures.
All articles are welcome to be submitted with an agreement of the stated terms & condition. We know the struggle of the submission process, thus we made it as easy as possible for all guests. All you need to do is drop us an email with complete attachment of images with credits (in a zip folder), personal information and contact number.
Subject to Approval:
All submitted articles are subjected to approval depending on the quality, information accuracy, and precision. Do note that only shortlisted guests will be contacted via email. Jordan Romero reserve the rights to make final edits and modifications before publishing.
All articles will be provided with a byline. Thus, please provide us with full information on your preferred name and contact number.
*If you feel that you’re a right fit, please do not hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com. Show us your best and you’ll certainly be rewarded!